Tuesday, January 10, 2012

In The Beginning.

This blog is for my interior design class, I have no experience with blogging so this may be slow going at first. My hope is to post at least once a week with things that relate to my class and that I find interesting.


The first picture that I found is of an Italian kitchen. What First caught my eye was how well balanced the room was. I also like how it has a cottage charm to it.




Next up I came across a 18th century Italian luxury living room with a very Victorian style to it. My favorite thing in this room is the full length mirror.
















The last picture that I found is from a London home. This now bathroom was once a small sitting room for entertaining guests. I like the simplistic placement of the furniture in this room, and how few pieces there are.

No comments:

Post a Comment